[Ibogaine] Correction: Re: Fwd: from slovenia

marko marko at phantom.com
Thu Feb 14 12:12:22 EST 2008

Hi all,

thank you for this!

Andraz contacted me last week, he didn't say anything about methadone,
he didn't ask anything about prices, he just wanted to know if IBO
resembles LSD in any way, if one can become paranoic on IBO, if I can
somehow describe feelings when on IBO (LOL!), and if anything can go wrong.

I replied, and he thanked me.

Very polite young man ;-)
But seems he's not sure what he wants... if he wants... or <whatever>

Marko