[Ibogaine] Washington Ibo Conference

Dana Beal dana at phantom.com
Thu Feb 14 11:08:27 EST 2008

The only list I have is the Ibogaine list. I've sent 5 updates. BTW,
for everyone on the list, Michael Cardin was never presenting on ibo
and hep C, and contrary to what I heard last year, there is no
Cornell study on that. I penciled it in, and didn't check with
Michael in a timely fashion. Mea culpa.

Dana/cnw