[Ibogaine] Reply from Alex

Steve Coss coss at blodgettsupply.com
Thu Feb 14 03:28:37 EST 2008

Randy,

Your stepfather could have 20 PhD's next to his name all in pretty
colored lights and apparently Alex is not going to get it. I would feel
sorry for someone like that if it wasn't costing so many people so much
suffering. I have a theory that somewhere (and I admit this is a hunch)
somewhere in the back of his grey matter it is to easy to  let a junkie
like me to be able to have a widow of time opened up to be able to deal
with the addiction problems I have without having to suffer for all that
pleasure the drug brings. Remind again what exactly is the
pleasure...... But seriously there are a cadre of people that feel you
have to suffer. I will never forget about the story that the US Patent
office was going to be closed (late 1800's) because everything had
surely been discovered. This is the same mentality.

I can't help myself , I am going to step on my crank here but another
thought just popped into my tiny head... When someone gets up and says
"well the science is settled and there is no need for future debate" . I
hear that all the time now - a - days. GW would be the example that will
get several large novels thrown hard at me I would presume but .....!
:-)  I would hope we never stop digging for the truth no matter how sure
one might be that there can be only one answer and it is you and I ...
LOL

Ok I will return back to lurker mode

Steve