[Ibogaine] Correction: Re: Fwd: from slovenia

Nyc W. Alberts digitalcomponents at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 03:02:37 EST 2008

UPDATE:

Andraz, I am sorry the below number that is in the original email for
Marko is not correct, I was off by one digit, since I can not cut and
paste from a flash-based web page and had to transcribe it by hand.

Here is the correct # as it is on The Sacrament of The Transition website:

+386 41 52 32 07 (Mon- Fri 0900 to 1300)
Please stick to these calling hours as Marko is a busy person.

~Nyc

Dobre Dan,

My father comes from Maribor, Slovenia, as does Marko Resinovic. Marko
is the Founder of the Church, The Sacrament of the Transition.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacrament_of_Transition which was created
to help ppl that are so afflicted.

The Sacrament of the Transition is an EU Legally Recognized Church, so
you do not have to worry.

Also Marko has a great reputation of helping ppl that are in your situation.

You can contact Marko through the website http://sacrament.kibla.si/ or
reach him directly by giving him a call at:

+386 41 52 x2 07 (Mon- Fri 0900 to 1300)

Tell him you found him through Dana Beale and this mailing list.

Loch Genorch, and Good Luck to you, Andraz.

~Nyc