[Ibogaine] Fwd: from slovenia

LEE JUNKBOY64 at MSN.COM
Wed Feb 13 21:42:37 EST 2008

SoFT is the answer.... where is marko at?? isnt he in slovania?
junky.
specializing in vintage motorcycle, atv (three and four wheelers), and snowmobile parts from 1959-1989. if you need anything call or email, we can get any part you need. new,used, or reproduction. even if the part is obsolete.

if someone you love is addicted to something (heroin, cocaine, meth, ect), google ibogaine.... its worth your time..... i promise....
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dana Beal<mailto:dana at phantom.com>
  To: The Ibogaine List<mailto:ibogaine at mindvox.com>
  Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 6:01 PM
  Subject: [Ibogaine] Fwd: from slovenia

  Begin forwarded message:

    From: "andraz puntar" <andrazpoko at gmail.com<mailto:andrazpoko at gmail.com>>
    Date: February 13, 2008 6:19:27 PM EST
    To: dana at phantom.com<mailto:dana at phantom.com>
    Subject: from slovenia

    hy
    Im 29 years old men who are adicted to methadon.I wana start fresh with my new(the same but cleaned) life.i wana take ibogaine to close my old and to startmy new time of living. I wana know how to i get to iboga in slovenia, because i dont have so much money i wana know if ibogain is expensiv.
    sorry for my english i rather talk english.
    thank you .
    andraz from slovenia