[Ibogaine] Reply from Alex

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 13 12:31:53 EST 2008

"I assume that all interventions are ineffective, unsafe and cost-ineffective until proven otherwise and that includes iboguaine."

Maybe he is confused and is not taking about ibogaine at all:) Well Nick you are the best at answering this in my opinion and would like to see the response. Quite a strong statement above. Does this mean that the word of some one who has taken ibogaine or some one without the required qualification to be recognised who has administered ibogaine is worthless? If so then you may as well argue with a brick wall for all its worth. Good luck; I look forward to the outcome of the convention.