[Ibogaine] help

beatrizbrasil at netvigator.com beatrizbrasil at netvigator.com
Wed Feb 13 10:00:10 EST 2008

I have been in the same situation with my son a few years ago and was even
trained as a first-aider at St. John Ambulance in order

to gain confidence to go through it. I studied the procedures involved and
after taking into consideration my son's overall health condition and risks,
we decided

NOT to do it without proper medical supervision. My son has moved from
methadone to buprenorphine and, apart from a few and short lived relapses

he has been off heroin since.  Maybe you should consider an alternative. I'd
not recommend you going through it on your own.

Beatriz

  _____