[Ibogaine] Underground Network

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 13 09:41:48 EST 2008

There are some ibogaine providers in the states; so I would not say that your only objective is to get ibogaine but also some one who can administer it properly. Unless you find the right person I would rather wait and save the cash to go to an institute of good repute rather than to waste it trying to save a few bucks with some thing that might not just be a flop but could put your life at risk.