[Ibogaine] help

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 13 09:30:03 EST 2008

Ditto that and I am sure many will back this up. Firstly you have no idea what you have or how strong it is; you do not have a protocol for treating methadone and only people who have had experience with root bark should deal with it. As Steve said you care for your son so get him to a clinic or get hold of some one with experience. If you are going to go ahead and do this I would make sure there is some one with life saving experience and that he adheres to the inclusion and exclusion criteria for ibogaine treatment. Also note that most of the information available is for ibogaine or the extract not treating opiate addiction with iboga. I repeat you need to have experience with this and you need to use intuition. If you contact me off list I can see about putting you in touch with some one or a treatment centre in your area or closest to you. otherwise check Nick Sandburg's site for a list of treatment providers: http://www.ibogaine.co.uk/options.htm