[Ibogaine] Negative comments against Dana suck

Don Collier dcollier9 at cox.net
Wed Feb 13 09:18:38 EST 2008

Maybe Dana just doesnt suffer fools gladly. I dont think its constructive to
tear down Dana for no good reason. He did not get violent,
he just cares, and I dont mind yelling or combative debates, and I doubt he
threatened to REALLY punch anyone (seriously, give him a break,
this is an emotional issue if you have gone through withdrawal, or know
someone you love who has).

I for one (if it wasn't so far away to drive out here in AZ) would still
like to hear Dana present
since he has a lot of information, he is considered a reliable source,
unlike the opponents.

Why bring up something that happened 4 years ago anyway, what is your motive
? to discredit ?

Thanks Dana for all you do for all of us.

imo
Donzo