[Ibogaine] Underground Network

Mark Corcoran roccothetalkingdog at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 07:54:52 EST 2008

Where are u located?

----- Original Message ----
From: Joseph Koudelka <jkoudelka at gmail.com>
To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 6:23:15 AM
Subject: [Ibogaine] Underground Network

Is there a functional underground Iboga network here in the USA? I want off methadone and do not have $4000-$15000 to spend. I just need to locate a source for Ibogaine. I know it is illegal here in the states but there has to be someone out there who knows someone who could help. I can establish my identity and prove I am a legit methadone user. I spend $85 a week on this stuff which adds up to $4420 a year now. If I had any credit I would just get a loan and go to Iboga House or the Netherlands but I do not and I'd prefer not to wait for another couple of years to save that much cash.

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----