[Ibogaine] help

Steve Coss coss at blodgettsupply.com
Wed Feb 13 07:11:33 EST 2008

My first suggestion is PLEASE DON'T. Seriously this is not a drug to be
used by someone that is not completely versed in what will happen. I am
sure you will hear from others but PLEASE  that is not going to help
your son. It sounds like you care deeply for him . Get him to a clinic
(he has spent and will spend more than the cost of a clinic doing street
drugs)  and have it done right.

God Bless and good luck