[Ibogaine] Underground Network

Joseph Koudelka jkoudelka at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 06:23:15 EST 2008

Is there a functional underground Iboga network here in the USA? I want off
methadone and do not have $4000-$15000 to spend. I just need to locate a
source for Ibogaine. I know it is illegal here in the states but there has
to be someone out there who knows someone who could help. I can establish my
identity and prove I am a legit methadone user. I spend $85 a week on this
stuff which adds up to $4420 a year now. If I had any credit I would just
get a loan and go to Iboga House or the Netherlands but I do not and I'd
prefer not to wait for another couple of years to save that much cash.