[Ibogaine] help

C.L.Ault midgeoff at freenetname.co.uk
Wed Feb 13 05:35:36 EST 2008

Hi,
 I am about to be a 'Guide' for my son while he takes ibogaine. he is sick of being dependent on Methadone and wants a fresh start. We have 150g of root bark which looks disgusting. How can he take it? Can I mix it into a cold drink? I have read so much about it my head is spinning. Nowhere does it say how to ingest it. I am worried, I have helped himto detox before and it was not a pleasant experience, I do sowant to help him. So please help. asap.
MA