[Ibogaine] Barcelona Ibogaine session set for InternationalHarmReduction Conference

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 06:49:51 EST 2008

             Here we go again with Ibogaine and UROD. Is Alex showing
anybody results of UROD and long term abstinence? UROD sucks out loud, I've
been there. I couldn't wait to get high when I left the hospital. They did
nothing for residual withdrawals and the Insurance company's didn't allow
for enough time int the detox center.

             How about asking addicts what they want to do? Some will want
maintenance, but I would venture to guess that more would want an
interrupter. O yea...........addicts have no say in the matter. Addicts just
get what the higher ups think they should get. We have no brain
function........we don't know what is right for ourselves..........we would
all OD and die if left to do what we want..........jab needles in our
eyes.............run screaming down the street waving copies of Naked
Lunch............Belt ties hanging off of our
arms...............Ahmmm......sorry, I kind of lost it there. See what an
addict will do even when he's not using?

         Peace Love and Boosters
               Randy