[Ibogaine] "Horizon": Psychedelic Science documentary

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 05:45:27 EST 2008

Don't think he meant the ibogaine sections of MindVox, there's the
submerged citadel that hasn't risen from the waters since 1996 ;) srry
feeling poetic and doing a wake and bake ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MindVox

Other then being in cDc with Patrick, word in the usual leet hacker
circles is he's part of the new MindVox corp bringing the whole thing
back online.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mixter

To echo Dave's welcome, it's always a total pleasure to see someone
from the mindvox inner circle actually reading the ibogaine and drug
sections. We know none of them are really important to most of the
other people within MindVox except for patrick, but they've been a
invaluable resource to the ibogaine community for about 8 years now :)
Thanks!

.:vector:.