[Ibogaine] FBI establishes secret police apparatus

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 17:37:14 EST 2008

    I just read this about the Infragard. It's sad to say this but, it
doesn't surprise me any to see this going on. What is scary is the number of
people that are in this Infragard. Why would the government need that many
people inside it's own country? All of these people have the right to shoot
to kill, when not if martial law is in place? Who are they aiming at? Used
to be that state militia's were what the government counted on in times of
peril, what happened to that?

    I will say one thing, being a country boy and learning how to protect
myself and my family was something that was taught to me early in life.
There are a bunch of people like me that aren't saying anything about things
like this. When the shit comes down these people will come out of the
woodwork. Why should we be afraid of our own government? We will protect
what is ours, no matter what, till the last 22 bullet we have. I would think
that the government would want to take advantage of that and keep us
informed to what is going on. We don't need organizations like this, we can
take care of our own.

       Peace Love and Strength
          Randy