[Ibogaine] Barcelona Ibogaine session set for InternationalHarm Reduction Conference

Dana Beal dana at phantom.com
Mon Feb 11 12:19:34 EST 2008

awodak at stvincents.com.au   He IS an M.D., who is considered an
authority in the harm reduction field, mostly on the grounds that he
and a few other people set up IHRA back in the '80's in response to
AIDS, which he never hesitates to compare to the Black Plague.

Remember the story of the hostile response Nico Adriaans and Josine
got when they first took the word of ibogaine to the international
harm reduction conference and associated users' groups?

I think these are the same people.

Can't bear to admit they made a mistake.

Dana/cnw