[Ibogaine] The National Institute on Drug Abuse has introduceda strategic plan

mark connors darkmattersfo at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 10 19:31:06 EST 2008

Thanks for passing this on. I just mailed my two cents worth.> From: nick227 at tiscali.co.uk> To: ibogaine at mindvox.com> Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 12:31:20 +0000> Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] The National Institute on Drug Abuse has introduceda strategic plan> > > > > -----Original Message-----> > From: ibogaine-bounces at mindvox.com [mailto:ibogaine-bounces at mindvox.com]> > On Behalf Of Howard Lotsof> > Sent: 02 February 2008 18:25> > To: The Ibogaine List> > Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] The National Institute on Drug Abuse has> > introduceda strategic plan> > > > I think it is important for those of you with the ability or> > background in any of the disciplines or as stakeholders in addiction> > therapy to take this opportunity to respond to NIDA's request for> > comments on NIDA's strategic plan via the link in the third paragraph> > of the web page article below.> > > > http://www.nida.nih.gov/StrategicPlan/Index.html> > > > Howard.> > Sent today....> > Dear sir,> > Thank you for making available your latest strategic plan. I think it's a> great step. I have to ask - why are you not doing more to develop ibogaine?> Surely there is easily enough preliminary evidence, from the work of Dr> Mash, to justify Phase I and Phase II trials. It seems to me that every day> this prejudicial scenario continues, the public image of NIDA is tarnished> more and more. Psilocybin, MDMA, and LSD are all now undergoing some level> of clinical development for psychiatric disorders. Is there a good reason> why NIDA is not doing more to further the development of ibogaine?> > Regards> > Nick Sandberg> > > > -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-> (][%] :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine :: [%][)> -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-