[Ibogaine] Barcelona Ibogaine session set for InternationalHarm Reduction Conference

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 10 17:14:27 EST 2008

It is a bit unfair to pull one speaker to make way for another one but I just hope that the rest of the speakers will make up for it. BTW I am interested in what type of audience or coverage the conference will get and if there are news teams if they will just report and not try to push a view point which may be against ibogaine in some way.