[Ibogaine] The National Institute on Drug Abuse has introduceda strategic plan

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Feb 9 07:31:20 EST 2008

Sent today....

Dear sir,

Thank you for making available your latest strategic plan. I think it's a
great step. I have to ask - why are you not doing more to develop ibogaine?
Surely there is easily enough preliminary evidence, from the work of Dr
Mash, to justify Phase I and Phase II trials. It seems to me that every day
this prejudicial scenario continues, the public image of NIDA is tarnished
more and more. Psilocybin, MDMA, and LSD are all now undergoing some level
of clinical development for psychiatric disorders. Is there a good reason
why NIDA is not doing more to further the development of ibogaine?

Regards

Nick Sandberg