[Ibogaine] They voted for Huckabee

Nyc W. Alberts digitalcomponents at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 19:05:38 EST 2008

Dana Beal wrote:
> No, we changed the headline. We can make up new headlines, no sweat.
> But the weather, of course, is controlled by a Higher Authority. Who
> just may not appreciate upstart preachers who claim to speak in HIs Name.
>
> It was just HOURS after the vote, and it was ALL the states who went
> for Huckabee.
>
> Dana/cnw
.
.
Yeah, there's been a weird vibe all week that went past the energy
spewed out by our CorpaMedia over these Primaries. I've been trying to
describe the election process in sexual terms, since that's what it most
feels like. I'm already worn out and could use a cigarette but for the
Media I fear that this has only been a case of mild foreplay.

On a personal level I can only describe this past week as tumultuous and
I didn't even get any.

.
.