[Ibogaine] CN BC: UN-backed drug conference criticized by some participants for focus on harm reduction

Tim Meehan tmeehan at connect.carleton.ca
Fri Feb 8 16:44:48 EST 2008

Was at this conference, as was Sandra K and many other activists.  The
prohibitionists seemed VERY disturbed that us uppity legalizers dared
attend.  Listen to next week's Cultural Baggage for more information.

-Tim Meehan
Research Analyst
Patients Against Ignorance and Discrimination on Cannabis
Ottawa, Ontario
---

Next - Century of Lies on Tues, Cutural Baggage on Wed:

- Cultural Baggage 12:30 PM ET, 11:30 AM CT, 10:30 AM MT & 9:30 AM PT:
Philippe Lucas on Vancouver UN/NGO Conf
-  Century of Lies 12:30 PM ET, 11:30 AM CT, 10:30 AM MT & 9:30 AM
PT:   Dr. Robert Melameade on Cannabinoid Systems

Hundreds of our programs are available online at www.drugtruth.net, www.audioport.org
  and at www.radio4all.net.

---