[Ibogaine] They voted for Huckabee

Dana Beal dana at phantom.com
Fri Feb 8 07:25:38 EST 2008

No, we changed the headline. We can make up new headlines, no sweat.
But the weather, of course, is controlled by a Higher Authority. Who
just may not appreciate upstart preachers who claim to speak in HIs
Name.

It was just HOURS after the vote, and it was ALL the states who went
for Huckabee.

Dana/cnw