[Ibogaine] Barcelona Ibogaine session set for International Harm Reduction Conference

chi malan louchichi at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 7 15:52:03 EST 2008

simon i didnt say their was anything wrong with people using ibo as in interupter, i just didnt think the word cure should be thrown
around so hastily.  as for the whole consumer theory, were i live, i dont pay for suboxone, it is government provided. i give the chemist
a few dollars for their service and thats it

Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 17:12:41 +0000From: simonloxton at yahoo.co.ukTo: ibogaine at mindvox.comSubject: Re: [Ibogaine] Barcelona Ibogaine session set for International Harm Reduction Conference

Yes you are right; ibogaine is not the only way but it is one of the ways that needs more attention. The thing is you need to keep on taking Suboxone so you are doing exactly what the drug companies want; consumers; not necessarily "cured" people. The point I suppose is you found some thing that works for you so should it not be the same for people for which ibogaine works; should the courtesy not be extended to the extent that you can choose what works for you?

----- Original Message ----From: chi malan <louchichi at hotmail.com>To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>Sent: Thursday, 7 February, 2008 4:14:47 PMSubject: Re: [Ibogaine] Barcelona Ibogaine session set for International Harm Reduction Conference

if you read all of marks email he does refer to it as a cure. in the last year of being on suboxone ive halved my dose and feel no need to use heroin. i know its been said a million times but what works for some doesnt for others
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 13:54:26 +0000From: simonloxton at yahoo.co.ukTo: ibogaine at mindvox.comSubject: Re: [Ibogaine] Barcelona Ibogaine session set for International Harm Reduction Conference

Ibogaine is not a cure nobody ever said it was! It is an addiction interrupter there is no known cure for addiction as far as the WHO is concerned. If you look a little closer at what people have said that have gone through multiple treatments; they have said that each time there was some form or an amount of change which took place even if if they cleaned up their room; which I think Dimitri quoted; but the point is that it is more of a successful tool than what we have available unless you care to enlighten us as to what is?

----- Original Message ----From: chi malan <louchichi at hotmail.com>To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>Sent: Thursday, 7 February, 2008 3:38:28 PMSubject: Re: [Ibogaine] Barcelona Ibogaine session set for International Harm Reduction Conference

im sorry mark but if you had to use ibogaine 10 times in 4 years, i really dont think that would help to promote ibogaine as a 'cure'
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 08:48:43 -0800

As someone who has done 10 ibogaine sessions over the past 4 years with different degrees of "success" I feel like I might be just the type of case study he would refer to to bolster his claims so I just wanted to share my own experience briefly to explain why I believe that my ibogaine expereinces have been just about the furthest thing from ineffective.
 Find it at www.seek.com.au Your Future Starts Here. Dream it? Then be it!

Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.Check our comprehensive Salary Centre Overpaid or Underpaid?

Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.
Your Future Starts Here. Dream it? Then be it! Find it at www.seek.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau%2F%3Ftracking%3Dsk%3Ahet%3Ask%3Anine%3A0%3Ahot%3Atext&_t=764565661&_r=OCT07_endtext_Future&_m=EXT