[Ibogaine] Barcelona Ibogaine session set for International Harm Reduction Conference

Mark Corcoran roccothetalkingdog at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 15:03:16 EST 2008

And as far as suboxone is concerned my last treatment was for suboxone. i relapsed twice with heroin and was very depressed and decided instead of "using" Id jump on suboxone. 6 weeks later I was desperate to be opiate free and realized I had made a huge mistake and did another session. I couldn't excersise. I was losing weight. I felt sick to my stomach all the time. I felt terriable.
Other than methadone, I had the most residual withdrawals from it post ibo as well. My personal experience with that stuff was not good at all. But I'm an experiencal learner and that was the one chemical solution I hadnt tried yet. All I can say is I'd much rather be on this side of the fence. Thanks.