[Ibogaine] UNSUBSCRIBE

Sean Ryan telecomslave at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 14:56:55 EST 2008

chi malan <louchichi at hotmail.com> wrote:       .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    if you read all of marks email he does refer to it as a cure. in the last year of being on suboxone ive halved my dose and feel no need
to use heroin. i know its been said a million times but what works for some doesnt for others