[Ibogaine] Barcelona Ibogaine session set for International Harm Reduction Conference

Howard Lotsof hslotsof at phantom.com
Thu Feb 7 11:49:56 EST 2008

Mark should change his language to reflect the term treatment or
therapy to describe ibogaine technology rather than cure, which
ibogaine is not.  Correct language is important.  While ibogaine may
appear a cure because of its ability return to user to a preaddictive
state; in the vast majority of individual therapies that is does not
produce a permanent change and thus, not a cure.

Howard