[Ibogaine] Barcelona Ibogaine session set for International Harm Reduction Conference

chi malan louchichi at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 7 09:14:47 EST 2008

if you read all of marks email he does refer to it as a cure. in the last year of being on suboxone ive halved my dose and feel no need
to use heroin. i know its been said a million times but what works for some doesnt for others

Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 13:54:26 +0000From: simonloxton at yahoo.co.ukTo: ibogaine at mindvox.comSubject: Re: [Ibogaine] Barcelona Ibogaine session set for International Harm Reduction Conference

Ibogaine is not a cure nobody ever said it was! It is an addiction interrupter there is no known cure for addiction as far as the WHO is concerned. If you look a little closer at what people have said that have gone through multiple treatments; they have said that each time there was some form or an amount of change which took place even if if they cleaned up their room; which I think Dimitri quoted; but the point is that it is more of a successful tool than what we have available unless you care to enlighten us as to what is?

----- Original Message ----From: chi malan <louchichi at hotmail.com>To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>Sent: Thursday, 7 February, 2008 3:38:28 PMSubject: Re: [Ibogaine] Barcelona Ibogaine session set for International Harm Reduction Conference

im sorry mark but if you had to use ibogaine 10 times in 4 years, i really dont think that would help to promote ibogaine as a 'cure'
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 08:48:43 -0800

As someone who has done 10 ibogaine sessions over the past 4 years with different degrees of "success" I feel like I might be just the type of case study he would refer to to bolster his claims so I just wanted to share my own experience briefly to explain why I believe that my ibogaine expereinces have been just about the furthest thing from ineffective.
 Find it at www.seek.com.au Your Future Starts Here. Dream it? Then be it!

Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.