[Ibogaine] Barcelona Ibogaine session set for International Harm Reduction Conference

chi malan louchichi at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 7 08:38:28 EST 2008

im sorry mark but if you had to use ibogaine 10 times in 4 years, i really dont think that would help to promote
ibogaine as a 'cure'

Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 08:48:43 -0800

As someone who has done 10 ibogaine sessions over the past 4 years with different degrees of "success" I feel like I might be just the type of case study he would refer to to bolster his claims so I just wanted to share my own experience briefly to explain why I believe that my ibogaine expereinces have been just about the furthest thing from ineffective.

Your Future Starts Here. Dream it? Then be it! Find it at www.seek.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau%2F%3Ftracking%3Dsk%3Ahet%3Ask%3Anine%3A0%3Ahot%3Atext&_t=764565661&_r=OCT07_endtext_Future&_m=EXT