[Ibogaine] Barcelona Ibogaine session set for International Harm Reduction Conference

Mark Corcoran roccothetalkingdog at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 11:48:43 EST 2008

Hi Martee - Well-er sometimes even occasionally well-ish. Howard once told me that it was just like peeling an onion, feels more like a redwood at times but we keep on keepin on dont we?
Gald to hear your dong well as well.. Lets not lose touch. I'll be in touch with the family soon. Its crazy and a long story as always, but we'll talk now I'm sure. Feel free to hit me off the list at any of the many email addresses. This was is fine tho.

Randy - Talked to you this morning. Good to hear from you as always. You can't make this shit up can you?

Hello to all. I'll be reading.

Patrick.- Please hit me off the list when you get a chance. Don't have ur email address. You havent posted in a while. Congrats and I look forward to hearing from you or getting your email address.

And as always, thanks Howard and Dana.