[Ibogaine] Barcelona Ibogaine session set for International Harm Reduction Conference

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 10:26:50 EST 2008

      Hey Mark, what the fuck? Ya ain't my friend too? AAAAAAAA I love
you brother and it's real good to see you here. It has made me smile
this morning. I've watched you do this and the transformation has been
amazing. You have made me want to look up what Alex Wodak has to say,
but at this point I'll take your word for it. My own experience with
Ibogaine is pretty good ammo (7.62 X 39 don't forget) against what he
has to say.

       It just blows my mind that these people can just ignore those
of us who have changed so drastically using Ibogaine as an interrupter
and soul changing substance. Just the fact that I'm walking around is
proof that there is most definitly something to this. I'm sure there
are a lot of yall that feel the same way. On the other hand I'm sure
that there are a FEW that will piss on it too. A FEW. The numbers
speak for themselves though on its effecacy. (damn spill chigger
doesn't work)

       I'd like to get Alex on the list like we did Peter Cohen.

         Peace Love and Purple Light
              Randy