[Ibogaine] http://addiction-dirkh.blogspot.com/2008/02/ibogaine-and-addiction.html

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 07:08:46 EST 2008

          Yea, they most definetly got it wrong about Ibogaine in this
report. They never mentioned the ibogaine aspect of the Iboga shrub at
all. BUT, I think that their heart was in the right place. Anybody
that doesn't tell of Howard's experience and hard work when talking
about Iboga just hasn't done enough research. I checked out some of
the other reports in this site and found other interesting stuff.
Maybe we ought to hip them to the facts, and give them a chance to get
it right.

       Nice picture of the Iboga plant though.

      Peace Love and Research
          Randy