[Ibogaine] Prince of Pot: The US vs. Marc Emery

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 06:14:14 EST 2008

         Here's the deal IMHO. Marc can be a dick that's for sure. He
pretty much ignores me and he STILL owes me 50 bucks, but fuck it I
let it slide for the good of the cause. I think Marc's motives are
true. He has done a LOT for Ibogaine, and that's what I am looking at.
Yea, he's done a lot for medical Marijuana too, but you have to look
at how much money he made openly off of those who are suffering and
those who are dealing too. Face it, some of the people who were buying
his seeds were making big bucks dealing high grade pot, but that's not
Marc's fault. He put a lot of his profits back into the movement, and
started a very good Ibogaine clinic that treated people for free. He
can't be resonsible for what happens to his seeds after they leave the
doors of his store.

       I think the Canadian government are pussies for letting the US
government push them into busting Marc after they had let him do what
they busted him for for years. Marc wasn't hiding anything. This shit
has gotten out of hand. The war against drugs and the users there of
is nothing but Big Bussiness protecting their money and investments.
Big Bussiness is Big Ggovernment and is a bunch of evil fuckers making
big money off of the serfs in their kingdom. If we don't do something
as a group politicaly, and if need be militarily, we are doomed. Start
buying SKS's and 7.62 X 39 ammo and find a good place to bury them.
It's coming. Just look at what is happening to the dollar as opposed
to Euro's and the Yen. You think that the US will let a useless dollar
keep them from doing what they want?

            This has been a rant from the Emotionally Disturbed Union
of America.

               Peace Love and Thorazine
                   Randy