[Ibogaine] The National Institute on Drug Abuse has introduced a strategic plan

Howard Lotsof hslotsof at phantom.com
Sat Feb 2 13:25:26 EST 2008

I think it is important for those of you with the ability or
background in any of the disciplines or as stakeholders in addiction
therapy to take this opportunity to respond to NIDA's request for
comments on NIDA's strategic plan via the link in the third paragraph
of the web page article below.

  http://www.nida.nih.gov/StrategicPlan/Index.html

Howard.