[Ibogaine] http://addiction-dirkh.blogspot.com/2008/02/ibogaine-and-addiction.html

Matthew Shriver matt at itsupport.net
Sat Feb 2 08:59:53 EST 2008

I don't believe this statement is accurate " The active ingredient in
ibogaine, the beta-carboline psychedelic called harmaline, does not produce
a classic psychedelic high, even at peak dosages"  I have never heard
anything about harmaline being one of the compounds found in iboga and as
for it being "the active ingredient in ibogaine" that simply makes no sense.

Matt