[Ibogaine] Prince of Pot: The US vs. Marc Emery

Matthew Shriver matt at itsupport.net
Sat Feb 2 08:43:55 EST 2008

The problem is that even though certain states have legalized MM, marijuana
is still against federal law.  So this guy may have been operating legally
as far as the state was concerned but making that kind of money is bound to
attract the attention of the federal government.  The federal government
still routinely raids these places and harasses MM patients.

Matt

  _____