[Ibogaine] Ketamine

tink tinkerbell.sarah at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 12:27:55 EST 2008

I shot k once and nearly died.  Horrifying stuff.  I worked with big
cats at a wildlife sanctuary and had access to loads of it. You
couldn't've paid me to touch it after the two experiences I had.  I
know a few club kid casualty types that seemed to never get enough,
though.  One friend, in particular, I've watched go from an engaging,
intelligent, funny man to a shell of his former self. I've never seen
such a rough transition, and so quickly.  He fried a lot of brain
cells in very short order, and now, it's a minor miracle if he even
recognises over half of his friends. It's very sad. He twitches an
awful lot, as well.