[Ibogaine] dopamine 4 neuron

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 30 10:22:44 EST 2008

Well since this is cutting edge research it seemed that there was more to it than mere curiosity. I mean as a species we are curious but it makes sense to me that we would need people who were up to taking chances in order to progress; evolve and most of all survive. Not many people willing to take on a woolly mammoth after a cup of tea.