[Ibogaine] Ketamine

Warren Theriot wleetheriot at ca.rr.com
Mon Dec 29 16:16:39 EST 2008

Ketamine primarily effects the NMDA receptors.  It has been documented
that 5-HT2A antagonists prevent neuronal damage during use of an NMDA
antagonist such as Ketamine or PCP  by regulating the NMDA receptors
response.  I posted an abstract months ago which suggested that
concurrent use of LSD, a 5-HT2A agonist, with PCP would effectively
reduce or prevent nerve damage caused by PCP. It sounds rather absurd,
but this is what science has discovered. Don't try this at home kids!
Here is a similar link:
http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/5902815/claims.html

Warren