[Ibogaine] DMT thread

Douglas Fraser doug_fraser at microcinema.com
Mon Dec 29 16:09:13 EST 2008

Ideas have a way of diffusing from the scientific journals into popular
culture and turning into "fact".  I think Strassman was the first to come
up with this idea, and from what I remember of the book, he made it clear
it was an idea.  But people have a way of assuming something they like  is
"really" a fact and then the game of telephone happens

doug