[Ibogaine] suboxone

michael langshaw mlangshaw67 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 29 07:32:02 EST 2008

Simon,
I just dont know anything about subjoin and I was hoping on some input on some peoples personal use with it and how hard it was to get off of it successfully without the use of ibogain. Maybe how severe the w/d symptoms were and how long they lasted. That's the kind of impute I'm looking for so, any will be appreciated.
Thanks, Mike