[Ibogaine] Albert Hofmann

Nyc Labrets digitalcomponents at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 00:23:09 EST 2008

You'll notice from the below that while Dr. Hoffman did not clinically drop
on 4/20, but the day before, on the 19th, he *did* dose at 4:20pm, local
time....

I'm just sayin'....

--
Nyc Labrets

A Pen Warmed In Hell
http://www.aPenWarmedInHell.blogspot.com/

Rome With Television
http://RomeWithTelevision.blogspot.com/

"Now, 75 years later in an abundant society where people have laptops, cell
phones, iPods, and minds like empty rooms, I still plod along with books."
Harper Lee, 2006