[Ibogaine] dopamine 4 neuron

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Dec 27 11:07:11 EST 2008

Man I will have to think about it. I know it kicked off with the guy who was running the study who I believe had mapped his own genome which is miles and miles of information. I am sure if you google Iceland and the human genome project or some thing like that it would give up some thing. I think it may have been on the National Geographic channel.