[Ibogaine] preston

michael langshaw mlangshaw67 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 28 19:30:09 EST 2008

Hi Preston,
I was just curious. I'm from CT/ RI area. Its just that some people on the list are from out  of the country and have been able to undergo the treatment of ibogaine. I would cut off my right leg to be able to try the treatment. Because of financial reasons I cant come up with the money for passports, plane tickets, and then of course the treatment itself. If I had a few extra grand laying around I'd already be in Canada. I'm actually more interested in the spiritual growth part of the whole experience. Don't get me wrong, kicking the opiates among all the other demons asses I battle would be great too. It just sucks for us people in the USA who don't have access as easy as some do.To some it up I guess I was wondering if your in the same boat a me.

Mike