[Ibogaine] Dimitri Mugianis describes his experiences in Gabon

Brad Hays bradleyheathhays at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 04:29:24 EST 2008

Does anybody know of a list like this one, or maybe a forum that's a good
clearing house for ayahuasca information?  A bud gets to Iquitos several
times a year and is always inviting me to go.  No telling when I could make
it happen but I figure it's never too early to study up.  Thanks

--
~~_/) ~~
http://www.maps.org