[Ibogaine] test

michael langshaw mlangshaw67 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 27 14:39:26 EST 2008

Miqlos,
I've been on the list for a while now though I don't post often cause I haven't had the luxury of an ibogain treatment. Just got on suboxone 2 weeks ago and after reading blogs off of google I'm scared to death of this drug saboxone. I'm going to taper myself off immediately before its to late. I haven't had a heroin habit in over 4 years till recently and that was only a short lived month and a half run. I should have done some research before I dove into the Subs.
Mike