[Ibogaine] first time posting/detox/raw foods

Matthew Zielinski masterhermesbathory at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 14:24:17 EST 2008


I've been on a raw food diet for the past 10 months...ever since i got clean
last time....since belief about what you are eating is more important than
what you are eating its definetly not a cure all remedy :-) I do it because
it feels good :-)

On 12/27/08, Randy Faulconer <bicuitboy714 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>            Welcome welcome welcome Dawn. It's good to see a fresh new
> face..............I mean post on here. The raw food thing has been
> tossed around a few times but every time I see it again I think more
> and more it's a good idea. Now if I just had some f(*&^%$# teeth. Just
> kidding, it's good to see you. Please post more and don't let some
> door knob run you off.
>
>       Peace Love and Wonderment
>              Randy
>         BiscuitBoy Blues
>
> On 12/26/08, Dawn Woodward <lebateleurmarette at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > This is my first time posting, I've not gotten a chance to try ibogaine
> > since I am broke and on probation in AZ.  I know, excuses, excuses.  BUT,
> my
> > big reason for posting is this: I am having a pretty amazing time so far
> on
> > a raw foods diet.  You can look up Shazzie, David Wolfe, and Juliano on
> > google and youtube and get detailed information on what it is and how to
> do
> > it.  I am convinced that we evolved as wild creatures, and a return to
> > eating wild and raw is quantitively superior to eating cooked food.  OK,
> so
> > all these folks went from fat depressed acne covered slobs to beautiful,
> > lean individuals.  My little subversive theory is this- that it relates
> > to addiction as well.  All of these beautiful drugs are alkaloids, and
> > besides the inherent yummy psychotropic qualities they posses, they are
> also
> > shocking the body  into alkalinity.  People that eat cooked food have an
> > acidic body, causing all sort of denigration to the human system (we
> >  are supposed to be base, neutral, pH 7).  Ok, so I am thinking that
> cooked
> > food is a cause for depression and the addictive cycle!!!  Try a raw diet
> > for three weeks, or one day, whatever... and tell me your thoughts.  I
> just
> > wanted to share in this forum, in case I am onto something, and those of
> us
> > that are unable to do ibogaine therapy right now could still be seriously
> > helping ourselves, by eating raw.   I welcome and all feedback on this.
> > Also, many raw foodists liken it to the Matrix, and I know that everyone
> is
> > in this forum because they took the red pill.  Cleuce or not, that is
> > powerful symbology.  Ive got no clue how to spell that word.  Oh well ;)
> > Dawn
> >
> > --- On Fri, 12/26/08, ibogaine-request at mindvox.com
> > <ibogaine-request at mindvox.com> wrote:
> >
> > From: ibogaine-request at mindvox.com <ibogaine-request at mindvox.com>
> > Subject: Ibogaine Digest, Vol 12, Issue 4
> > To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
> > Date: Friday, December 26, 2008, 2:20 PM
> >
> > Send Ibogaine mailing list submissions to
> >       ibogaine at mindvox.com
> >
> > To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> >       http://www.mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine
> > or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> >       ibogaine-request at mindvox.com
> >
> > You can reach the person managing the list at
> >       ibogaine-owner at mindvox.com
> >
> > When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> > than "Re: Contents of Ibogaine digest..."
> >
> >
> > Today's Topics:
> >
> >    1. Transition (Patrick K. Kroupa)
> >    2. Re: Transition (Krista Vaughan)
> >    3. Re: Transition (junkboy)
> >    4. Re: Transition (Dave Brockman)
> >    5. dopamine 4 neuron (simon loxton)
> >    6. Re: dopamine 4 neuron (Matt Shriver)
> >    7. Re: Transition (tink)
> >    8. Re: Transition (Matthew Zielinski)
> >    9. suboxone (michael langshaw)
> >   10. Re: suboxone (junkboy)
> >   11. test (Howard Lotsof)
> >   12. Re: test (junkboy)
> >
> >
> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > Message: 1
> > Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 15:59:51 -0500
> > From: "Patrick K. Kroupa" <digital at mindvox.com>
> > Subject: [Ibogaine] Transition
> > To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
> > Message-ID: <8D1C3E50-EC7E-4B3D-80AC-42B82D053B91 at mindvox.com>
> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; format=flowed; delsp=yes
> >
> > Everything has moved to yet another bigger faster server, if you
> > experience any problems, please do not hesitate to call your dealer,
> > rent a shrink, or go buy a gun.  We don't have any customers, hence
> > there is no customer service, and I personally really don't care what
> > your dumb computer problems are.  Uhm, I meant to say: send me email,
> > lemme know, and enclose the URL or describe the issue, you won't get a
> > response but we will look at it, there are some permission issues
> > remaining in this next iteration of paranoid wonderland.  To
> > paraphrase, "We're very sorry, you can't do that.  All useful
> > information has been suppressed, because the system is tweaking out
> > and even more paranoid than usual, please send detailed information to
> > technical support, describing your situation."
> >
> > For future reference, if the system is ever offline for 24-48 hours,
> > short updates will show up on Twitter: http://twitter.com/mindvox
> >
> > We will probably also add another web server that just posts updates,
> > even when the central servers that handle www requests and mailman,
> > are offline for a minute or 4320.
> >
> > Happy Christmas & Merry New Year and all that.  Please keep in mind it
> > is Christmas, and whatever you write won't be forwarded or dealt with,
> > by anybody in particular, for a day or two, we're doing some of that
> > having a life thing I've heard so much about.
> >
> > Patrick
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > Message: 2
> > Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 18:20:09 -0500
> > From: "Krista Vaughan" <krista.vaughan at gmail.com>
> > Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] Transition
> > To: "The Ibogaine List" <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
> > Message-ID:
> >       <848277f90812251520p705ad94radf6ba42522bcb78 at mail.gmail.com>
> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
> >
> > Hi Patrick and thanks, missed all of you the last few days. Merry
> > Christmas and love!
> >
> > KV
> >
> >
> >
> > On 12/25/08, Patrick K. Kroupa <digital at mindvox.com> wrote:
> >> Everything has moved to yet another bigger faster server, if you
> >> experience any problems, please do not hesitate to call your dealer,
> >> rent a shrink, or go buy a gun.  We don't have any customers, hence
> >> there is no customer service, and I personally really don't care what
> >> your dumb computer problems are.  Uhm, I meant to say: send me email,
> >> lemme know, and enclose the URL or describe the issue, you won't get a
> >> response but we will look at it, there are some permission issues
> >> remaining in this next iteration of paranoid wonderland.  To
> >> paraphrase, "We're very sorry, you can't do that.  All useful
> >> information has been suppressed, because the system is tweaking out
> >> and even more paranoid than usual, please send detailed information to
> >> technical support, describing your situation."
> >>
> >> For future reference, if the system is ever offline for 24-48 hours,
> >> short updates will show up on Twitter: http://twitter.com/mindvox
> >>
> >> We will probably also add another web server that just posts updates,
> >> even when the central servers that handle www requests and mailman,
> >> are offline for a minute or 4320.
> >>
> >> Happy Christmas & Merry New Year and all that.  Please keep in mind it
> >> is Christmas, and whatever you write won't be forwarded or dealt with,
> >> by anybody in particular, for a day or two, we're doing some of that
> >> having a life thing I've heard so much about.
> >>
> >> Patrick
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>   -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
> >> (][%]  :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::  [%][)
> >>   -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-
> >>
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > Message: 3
> > Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 21:43:07 -0700
> > From: junkboy <junkboy64 at gmail.com>
> > Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] Transition
> > To: "The Ibogaine List" <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
> > Message-ID:
> >       <9868fdb30812252043ga14dbbdued6e22f0f2bd352a at mail.gmail.com>
> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
> >
> > the quote on twitter under the post is from h.p. lovecraft if i remember
> > right....
> > just nerd talk...
> > lee
> >
> > On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 4:20 PM, Krista Vaughan
> > <krista.vaughan at gmail.com>wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Patrick and thanks, missed all of you the last few days. Merry
> >> Christmas and love!
> >>
> >> KV
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> On 12/25/08, Patrick K. Kroupa <digital at mindvox.com> wrote:
> >> > Everything has moved to yet another bigger faster server, if you
> >> > experience any problems, please do not hesitate to call your dealer,
> >> > rent a shrink, or go buy a gun.  We don't have any customers,
> > hence
> >> > there is no customer service, and I personally really don't care
> > what
> >> > your dumb computer problems are.  Uhm, I meant to say: send me email,
> >> > lemme know, and enclose the URL or describe the issue, you won't
> > get a
> >> > response but we will look at it, there are some permission issues
> >> > remaining in this next iteration of paranoid wonderland.  To
> >> > paraphrase, "We're very sorry, you can't do that.  All
> > useful
> >> > information has been suppressed, because the system is tweaking out
> >> > and even more paranoid than usual, please send detailed information
> > to
> >> > technical support, describing your situation."
> >> >
> >> > For future reference, if the system is ever offline for 24-48 hours,
> >> > short updates will show up on Twitter: http://twitter.com/mindvox
> >> >
> >> > We will probably also add another web server that just posts updates,
> >> > even when the central servers that handle www requests and mailman,
> >> > are offline for a minute or 4320.
> >> >
> >> > Happy Christmas & Merry New Year and all that.  Please keep in
> > mind it
> >> > is Christmas, and whatever you write won't be forwarded or dealt
> > with,
> >> > by anybody in particular, for a day or two, we're doing some of
> > that
> >> > having a life thing I've heard so much about.
> >> >
> >> > Patrick
> >> >
> >> >
> >> >
> >> >   -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
> >> > (][%]  :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::  [%][)
> >> >   -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-
> >> >
> >>
> >>  -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
> >> (][%]  :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::  [%][)
> >>  -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-
> >>
> > -------------- next part --------------
> > An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> > URL:
> > <
> http://www.mindvox.com/pipermail/ibogaine/attachments/20081225/9d05abf8/attachment-0001.htm
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > Message: 4
> > Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 02:31:52 -0500
> > From: "Dave Brockman" <davebroc at gmail.com>
> > Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] Transition
> > To: "The Ibogaine List" <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
> > Message-ID:
> >       <17153a010812252331r21b18556t840e855f5411da78 at mail.gmail.com>
> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
> >
> > Kick ass. Lovecraft is awesome.
> > Kindof do ponder that sometimes, all of you been running mindvox
> > forever, if your selling ads or making bank it makes some sense, what
> > your doing here kind of qualifies as mental illness instead, right on
> > :-)
> >
> > -broc
> >
> > On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 11:43 PM, junkboy <junkboy64 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> the quote on twitter under the post is from h.p. lovecraft if i remember
> >> right....
> >> just nerd talk...
> >> lee
> >>
> >> On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 4:20 PM, Krista Vaughan
> > <krista.vaughan at gmail.com>
> >> wrote:
> >>>
> >>> Hi Patrick and thanks, missed all of you the last few days. Merry
> >>> Christmas and love!
> >>>
> >>> KV
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> On 12/25/08, Patrick K. Kroupa <digital at mindvox.com> wrote:
> >>> > Everything has moved to yet another bigger faster server, if you
> >>> > experience any problems, please do not hesitate to call your
> > dealer,
> >>> > rent a shrink, or go buy a gun.  We don't have any customers,
> > hence
> >>> > there is no customer service, and I personally really don't
> > care what
> >>> > your dumb computer problems are.  Uhm, I meant to say: send me
> > email,
> >>> > lemme know, and enclose the URL or describe the issue, you
> > won't get a
> >>> > response but we will look at it, there are some permission issues
> >>> > remaining in this next iteration of paranoid wonderland.  To
> >>> > paraphrase, "We're very sorry, you can't do that.
> > All useful
> >>> > information has been suppressed, because the system is tweaking
> > out
> >>> > and even more paranoid than usual, please send detailed
> > information to
> >>> > technical support, describing your situation."
> >>> >
> >>> > For future reference, if the system is ever offline for 24-48
> > hours,
> >>> > short updates will show up on Twitter: http://twitter.com/mindvox
> >>> >
> >>> > We will probably also add another web server that just posts
> > updates,
> >>> > even when the central servers that handle www requests and
> > mailman,
> >>> > are offline for a minute or 4320.
> >>> >
> >>> > Happy Christmas & Merry New Year and all that.  Please keep
> > in mind it
> >>> > is Christmas, and whatever you write won't be forwarded or
> > dealt with,
> >>> > by anybody in particular, for a day or two, we're doing some
> > of that
> >>> > having a life thing I've heard so much about.
> >>> >
> >>> > Patrick
> >>> >
> >>> >
> >>> >
> >>> >   -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
> >>> > (][%]  :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::  [%][)
> >>> >   -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-
> >>> >
> >>>
> >>>  -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
> >>> (][%]  :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::  [%][)
> >>>  -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>  -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
> >> (][%]  :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::  [%][)
> >>  -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > Message: 5
> > Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 16:02:52 +0000 (GMT)
> > From: simon loxton <simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk>
> > Subject: [Ibogaine] dopamine 4 neuron
> > To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
> > Message-ID: <878103.1682.qm at web28610.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
> >
> > I was watching a documentary on the human genome. The researcher had
> based
> > his
> > research in Iceland for obvious reasons. He found among other things that
> an
> > extended dopamine 4 neuron had an influence in thrill seeking or extreme
> > sports.
> > This was interesting and I wondered if the same or some thing similar
> could
> > be
> > suggested in the majority of people with addiction?
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > -------------- next part --------------
> > An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> > URL:
> > <
> http://www.mindvox.com/pipermail/ibogaine/attachments/20081226/dae65770/attachment-0001.htm
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > Message: 6
> > Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 09:41:47 -0700
> > From: Matt Shriver <ibogamail at gmail.com>
> > Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] dopamine 4 neuron
> > To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
> > Message-ID: <4955094B.8070909 at gmail.com>
> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
> >
> > An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> > URL:
> > <
> http://www.mindvox.com/pipermail/ibogaine/attachments/20081226/341b4e5c/attachment-0001.htm
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > Message: 7
> > Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 11:43:12 -0500
> > From: tink <tinkerbell.sarah at gmail.com>
> > Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] Transition
> > To: "The Ibogaine List" <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
> > Message-ID:
> >       <9f892df00812260843j491077d5q67c393746ee860b6 at mail.gmail.com>
> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
> >
> > Merry happy joy joy to you, Patrick, and hope you're well. Sorry I
> > missed you in Miami, but I didn't think that you'd want to come visit
> > at the Women's Detention Center (though it is fabulously close to
> > Mash's). Hi to L and love to Deb C, as well as big hugs and such to
> > you
> > tink
> > I'll be there in May, if you're not doing any thing
> >
> >
> > On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 3:59 PM, Patrick K. Kroupa <digital at mindvox.com>
> > wrote:
> >> Everything has moved to yet another bigger faster server, if you
> > experience
> >> any problems, please do not hesitate to call your dealer, rent a shrink,
> > or
> >> go buy a gun.  We don't have any customers, hence there is no customer
> >> service, and I personally really don't care what your dumb computer
> > problems
> >> are.  Uhm, I meant to say: send me email, lemme know, and enclose the
> URL
> > or
> >> describe the issue, you won't get a response but we will look at it,
> > there
> >> are some permission issues remaining in this next iteration of paranoid
> >> wonderland.  To paraphrase, "We're very sorry, you can't do
> > that.  All
> >> useful information has been suppressed, because the system is tweaking
> out
> >> and even more paranoid than usual, please send detailed information to
> >> technical support, describing your situation."
> >>
> >> For future reference, if the system is ever offline for 24-48 hours,
> short
> >> updates will show up on Twitter: http://twitter.com/mindvox
> >>
> >> We will probably also add another web server that just posts updates,
> even
> >> when the central servers that handle www requests and mailman, are
> offline
> >> for a minute or 4320.
> >>
> >> Happy Christmas & Merry New Year and all that.  Please keep in mind it
> > is
> >> Christmas, and whatever you write won't be forwarded or dealt with, by
> >> anybody in particular, for a day or two, we're doing some of that
> > having a
> >> life thing I've heard so much about.
> >>
> >> Patrick
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>  -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
> >> (][%]  :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::  [%][)
> >>  -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-
> >>
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > Message: 8
> > Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 08:59:40 -0800
> > From: "Matthew Zielinski" <masterhermesbathory at gmail.com>
> > Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] Transition
> > To: "The Ibogaine List" <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
> > Message-ID:
> >       <7498a6cc0812260859r96dcdc7t6f25dc8292bf5f88 at mail.gmail.com>
> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
> >
> > No!! you are banned from Miami!!  no visitation of boys in detention
> centres
> > who will get you in trouble!!! :-)
> >
> >
> >
> > On 12/26/08, tink <tinkerbell.sarah at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Merry happy joy joy to you, Patrick, and hope you're well. Sorry I
> >> missed you in Miami, but I didn't think that you'd want to come
> > visit
> >> at the Women's Detention Center (though it is fabulously close to
> >> Mash's). Hi to L and love to Deb C, as well as big hugs and such to
> >> you
> >> tink
> >> I'll be there in May, if you're not doing any thing
> >>
> >>
> >> On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 3:59 PM, Patrick K. Kroupa
> > <digital at mindvox.com>
> >> wrote:
> >> > Everything has moved to yet another bigger faster server, if you
> >> experience
> >> > any problems, please do not hesitate to call your dealer, rent a
> > shrink,
> >> or
> >> > go buy a gun.  We don't have any customers, hence there is no
> > customer
> >> > service, and I personally really don't care what your dumb
> > computer
> >> problems
> >> > are.  Uhm, I meant to say: send me email, lemme know, and enclose the
> > URL
> >> or
> >> > describe the issue, you won't get a response but we will look at
> > it,
> >> there
> >> > are some permission issues remaining in this next iteration of
> > paranoid
> >> > wonderland.  To paraphrase, "We're very sorry, you can't
> > do that.  All
> >> > useful information has been suppressed, because the system is
> > tweaking
> >> out
> >> > and even more paranoid than usual, please send detailed information
> > to
> >> > technical support, describing your situation."
> >> >
> >> > For future reference, if the system is ever offline for 24-48 hours,
> >> short
> >> > updates will show up on Twitter: http://twitter.com/mindvox
> >> >
> >> > We will probably also add another web server that just posts updates,
> >> even
> >> > when the central servers that handle www requests and mailman, are
> >> offline
> >> > for a minute or 4320.
> >> >
> >> > Happy Christmas & Merry New Year and all that.  Please keep in
> > mind it is
> >> > Christmas, and whatever you write won't be forwarded or dealt
> > with, by
> >> > anybody in particular, for a day or two, we're doing some of that
> > having
> >> a
> >> > life thing I've heard so much about.
> >> >
> >> > Patrick
> >> >
> >> >
> >> >
> >> >  -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
> >> > (][%]  :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::  [%][)
> >> >  -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-
> >> >
> >>
> >> -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
> >> (][%]  :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::  [%][)
> >> -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-
> >>
> > -------------- next part --------------
> > An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> > URL:
> > <
> http://www.mindvox.com/pipermail/ibogaine/attachments/20081226/d42e4bf8/attachment-0001.htm
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > Message: 9
> > Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 10:45:39 -0800 (PST)
> > From: michael langshaw <mlangshaw67 at yahoo.com>
> > Subject: [Ibogaine] suboxone
> > To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
> > Message-ID: <81265.66809.qm at web44902.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>
> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
> >
> > After over 4 years of being off of heroin, I ended back on it for a short
> > time.
> > (45 days). Because of limited options I am now taking 24mgs of suboxone a
> > day.
> > Though?I believe that I know more than the average bear about
> > opiates,?suboxone
> > is one particular drug I am completely unfamiliar with. I'm sure that
> many
> > from the list have used this avenue and I'm open to any and all feedback.
> > Thanks!!!
> > Mike
> >
> >
> >
> > -------------- next part --------------
> > An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> > URL:
> > <
> http://www.mindvox.com/pipermail/ibogaine/attachments/20081226/28ecd991/attachment-0001.htm
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > Message: 10
> > Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 12:12:07 -0700
> > From: junkboy <junkboy64 at gmail.com>
> > Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] suboxone
> > To: "The Ibogaine List" <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
> > Message-ID:
> >       <9868fdb30812261112g6f34a0fv2613de81aac98385 at mail.gmail.com>
> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
> >
> > I HAD a buddy who used it in a two week period to get off of oxycontin,
> but
> > i used it to get high and it was really, really hard for me to get fully
> > off.. i tapered down from 8 mg a day to about 2mg a day, but couldnt get
> off
> > that last two millagrams... i used ibogaine to get off of it but it was
> > really hard..... i dont like it... but i have heard good things about
> it...
> > i personally thing its harder to get off of than heroin, oxy;s or
> anything
> > ive done other than methadone, but i havent done much of that, and just
> > switched over to heroin and came off that way...
> > my 2 cents...
> >
> >
> >
> > On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 11:45 AM, michael langshaw
> > <mlangshaw67 at yahoo.com>wrote:
> >
> >>   After over 4 years of being off of heroin, I ended back on it for a
> >> short time. (45 days). Because of limited options I am now taking 24mgs
> of
> >> suboxone a day. Though I believe that I know more than the average bear
> >> about opiates, suboxone is one particular drug I am completely
> unfamiliar
> >> with. I'm sure that many from the list have used this avenue and
> > I'm open to
> >> any and all feedback. Thanks!!!
> >> Mike
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>  -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
> >> (][%]  :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::  [%][)
> >>  -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-
> >>
> >>
> > -------------- next part --------------
> > An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> > URL:
> > <
> http://www.mindvox.com/pipermail/ibogaine/attachments/20081226/a33535d0/attachment-0001.htm
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > Message: 11
> > Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 15:40:43 -0500
> > From: Howard Lotsof <hslotsof at phantom.com>
> > Subject: [Ibogaine] test
> > To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
> > Message-ID: <1B7FA4A5-F0E2-427A-ABF2-0EC47B03BEFF at phantom.com>
> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; format=flowed
> >
> > is list functioning?
> >
> > Howard
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > Message: 12
> > Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 14:20:13 -0700
> > From: junkboy <junkboy64 at gmail.com>
> > Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] test
> > To: "The Ibogaine List" <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
> > Message-ID:
> >       <9868fdb30812261320y1ed29717yda7cbf62dbb31924 at mail.gmail.com>
> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
> >
> > Ive been getting some emails lately...
> > lee
> >
> >
> >
> > On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 1:40 PM, Howard Lotsof <hslotsof at phantom.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> is list functioning?
> >>
> >> Howard
> >>
> >>  -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
> >> (][%]  :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::  [%][)
> >>  -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-
> >>
> > -------------- next part --------------
> > An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> > URL:
> > <
> http://www.mindvox.com/pipermail/ibogaine/attachments/20081226/4c0d3b47/attachment.htm
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------
> >
> >
> >   -=[) :::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
> > (][%]  :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::  [%][)
> >   -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe ::::: (]=-
> >
> >
> > End of Ibogaine Digest, Vol 12, Issue 4
> > ***************************************
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
> -=[) ::::::: MindVox | Ibogaine | List Commands ::::::: (]=-
> (][%]  :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine ::  [%][)
> -=[) :::: Change Account Settings :: [Un]Subscribe :::: (]=-
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.mindvox.com/pipermail/ibogaine/attachments/20081227/cd502d15/attachment.html>


More information about the Ibogaine mailing list