[Ibogaine] Fwd: Effexor and Wellbutrin no more!

Melanie Gutierrez gutierrezmelanie at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 19:40:30 EST 2008

Guess I lost my list on the other email.  Its what I get for trying to
switch everything over before the mindvox switch.

 Hmmm gonna look into the Serofin, I'm on the old fashioned St. J, But i've
noticed even with that Its a much lower dose that is recommended. If I take
too much I just feel....hmmm...evil :)  I believe its the bipolar thing
'they' accuse me of....
Anyhow, Fish Oil, Flax and the Omega 3, 6, 9, blends.  Remember High doses
starting at least 3 grams a day.  I take 3 to 5 usually depending on how
much i feel like swallowing.
I usually do 3 fish (omega3) 1 flax (3,6,9).  Grand total of 4600mg per day.
The studies are out there if of intrest. Very good for mood stabilization
and MDD.
its only 1.5 cents worth of info though...
Peace and elevated mood
Melanie