[Ibogaine] suboxone

junkboy junkboy64 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 14:12:07 EST 2008

I HAD a buddy who used it in a two week period to get off of oxycontin, but
i used it to get high and it was really, really hard for me to get fully
off.. i tapered down from 8 mg a day to about 2mg a day, but couldnt get off
that last two millagrams... i used ibogaine to get off of it but it was
really hard..... i dont like it... but i have heard good things about it...
i personally thing its harder to get off of than heroin, oxy;s or anything
ive done other than methadone, but i havent done much of that, and just
switched over to heroin and came off that way...
my 2 cents...